Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Photos

I am enrolled in lot's and lot's of online University classes, which started the beginning of February and will continue on until July. WOWZERS! So I do not have time to write a super quality post. Thought I would share these random and potentially interesting pics....

First of all, we have this Christmas Cat. I took the pic on Kokusai Dori. This cats owner has a whole set-up for this cat to travel and busk the streets for money. The cat really seemed to be enjoying itself...purring and "smiling" the whole time. This cat sits on a chair with its paws resting on the back of the chair, while wearing a variety of seasonal outfits. Apparently all proceeds go to take care of this cat. I hope they really do...but highly doubt it.

[ Christmas Kitty ]

Went to A's folks house for a Cousin's Birthday dinner. A was cooking.. It was DELICIOUS...except for this tasty treat, which I did not indulge in....

[ Pig Face ]

I am always on the look out for seasonal beer cans OR different beer because usually there are only the standard lagers. Orion, Orion, and Asahi. This Sapporo beer can looked all retro-vintage, so I bought it and took a pic with my Mac.

[ Retro-Sapporo ]



No comments:

Post a Comment