Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese & Coffee Icing


I made these tasty treats for the Teacher's Lounge this Halloween. But they most definitely could be made for the upcoming American Thanksgiving, Christmas, or for anything really! They were pretty easy and quite tasty...although I felt that they were a bit too buttery/greasy. So maybe cut out some of the butter. I used this recipe for Pumpkin Cupcakes from Martha Stewart...hmmm not sure how I feel about her, but I don't judge when it comes to cooking!

The icing was fun. I used a regular cream cheese icing recipe and divided it in half. One half was the regular falvour, while the other half had a bunch of instant coffee dissolved in with melted butter. I made a cute little design on the tops which were supposed to look like spider webs?!

Anymeew, I took them to work and they were devoured before lunch. Must be a good sign!
Cheers,
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment