Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MacBook Pro-blemssssss.

I bought this sweet new 13 inch MacBook Pro. I am really trying to love the Mac but there have been so many problems lately it has been a bit frustrating. Granted some of these problems are not Mac related.....so maybe I should title this post COMPUTER PROBLEMS....but it still is annoying.....and I am trying desperately not to have any Mac hate..because it is for real a sweeeet computer...but why all the hassle????

Here is a list of hissss:

- will not connect to the internet properly at work (no prob on work comps) but fine at home.
(no Facebook, GMail, or my U of C Online Program pages will upload)

- documents I make for work will not transfer to work computers for printing

- bought a new printer....it was a piece of junk and worthless

- bought a brand new printer with scanner and it is SWEET
*NOTE TO SELF (and others) - do not EVER buy a used printer.

AND THE NUMBER ONE IRRITATION.......

- computer was delivered warped!!!!!!! WHAT! check out my video......a brand new MacBook Pro should NOT wobble like that on all surfaces it is laid upon :(



I bought the computer on-line (phoned in my order). They will fix it BUT it will take at least 2 weeks....not so cool when I need the computer to work on immigration stuff and my on-line University classes.

Blorghy Blooghy Blog that!

No comments:

Post a Comment