Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Night Out In Oki

[A Sweet Bucket o' Sake]

This past weekend I went out to an Izakaya with and some close friends. We had a great time eating yakitori, chatting, and drinking Sake! We ordered a few different "flavours" and it came in a beautiful ice bucket. I was never a huge lover of the sake....in Okinawa, Nihon Sake is not very common. Okinawans like to drink Awamori (which can be fun but rarely can it be smooth). Aoi has introduced me to some DELICIOUS Nihon Sake's and I have really grown to appreciate the lovely taste and atmosphere while drinking!

[Kanpai! かんぱい!]

[feeling rich.....cough cough cough]

After we stuffed ourselves with delicious food and おいしい お酒, we unloaded our wallets :P and headed out to the bowling alley!

[Atsu told us she couldn't bowl.....she lied....]

The bowling alley in Chatan was EMPTY! I think that Round 1 (the new alley) is raking in ALL the customers. Round 1 is pretty awesome. I am not very surprised.

[Awww. buddies @ NICHE]

After bowling we went for a night cap at NICHE. I had a great time with the ladies! Meow!

PHOTO TEMPORARILY REMOVED

[Finished the night with complimentary shots from the Owner]

No comments:

Post a Comment