Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quail Egg Breakfast

[Quail Eggs]

I was having a lazy morning/afternoon in the middle of a 6 day weekend!!!!!! Whoooo hooo! Decided that I was going to whip up a little breakfast. All I had in my fridge was Quail Eggs, so I cooked them up in 1/2 water 1/2 vinegar (too soften the shells), for 5 minutes after the water started to boil.


After the eggs were cooked I peeled and rinsed them and wrapped them in some bacon! Yummy!


I put them in the fish griller/fryer (I have been on a skewered food kick lately) and let them roast slowly until the bacon was crispy.


Bacon wrapped Quail Eggs with tomato, toast and potato. These little quail eggs are very flavorful and pack a punch for your taste buds! If you have never tried them you should! Next I would like to try and make Quail Eggs Benedict!

1 comment: